Sign up for or disconnect my water and sewer service?

To sign up for water or sewer service or disconnect water or sewer service, you must come into City Hall to fill out the appropriate paperwork. To sign up for service, we will need to take a copy of your driver’s license and will require either a $100 deposit or a letter of credit. For us to be able to accept a letter of credit and waive the deposit, the letter of credit will need to be for at least one year of service from a previous utility company, and you must have paid on time for the entire year. In addition, we may need to set up an appointment for us to read your utility meter.