How do I register to become licensed for tree trimming/removing and/or a solid waste hauler?

Everyone who wishes to trim or remove trees within the City and who wishes to haul garbage within the City must be licensed with the City. In order to register for a license, you must complete the appropriate form and the application must be approved by the Maquoketa City Council. If you are interested in trimming and/or removing trees, you must fill out a tree trimmers license application. If you are interested in hauling garbage, you must fill out a solid waste haulers license application. These forms are available by downloading them from our download center in the menu at the top of the page or by calling Maquoketa City Hall at 563-652-2484. Please allow up to three weeks for approval.