Platt Street Project
- Public Update Meetings are held the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month on Zoom. The meeting number is 936 8412 4789 and recordings are run on our local access channel on Mediacom and available to stream at MaqAccess.
- Email questions for the Public Update Meetings to email@example.com or call 563-652-2484. Please submit your questions by Tuesday if possible.
- Maps and schedules included below will be updated throughout the project. Please check back frequently for the most accurate projected dates.
- Click on the links below to see the complete set of maps for West Platt Street, the complete project schedule and the detour map.
- MAPS updated 6.3.2021
- SCHEDULE updated 6.3.2021
- DETOUR will be updated
- Audio recording 6.3.2021 meeting. Karen Rubel, Local Access Manager, is on vacation so this meeting meeting will not be on Maq Access.
For accessibility issues please contact Erin Rogers, Tschiggfrie Excavating at 563-590-1328.
Garbage and Recycling carts should be taken to the nearest cross street for pick up during the project. Please mark your cart with your address to make it easier for you to retrieve.
Trees that are marked with pink Xs will be removed.
Tschiggfrie Excavating will need access to businesses and homes to test sewer connections as that work is done.