Welcome to Maquoketa
News & Announcements
- Corporate Hanger for Rent (11/25/2020)
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS AND PROPOSAL TO LEASE ONE OR TWO CORPORATE HANGERS AT THE MAQUOKETA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
The City of Maquoketa is looking to lease two corporate hangers at the Maquoketa Municipal Airport and will consider the qualifications and proposals for either a single tenant for each of the two corporate hangers, or a single tenant for the lease of both.
Description of the two corporate Hangers:
- North Hanger measures 64’x 59’ with a tuck in area measuring 16’’x 29.5’ for a total of 4,248 s.f. The North Side Hanger’s upstairs office measures 16’ x 29.5’ for a total, of 472 s.f.
- The South Hanger measures 64’ x 59’ with a tuck in area measuring 15’ x 29.5’ for a total of 4,218.5 s.f. This South Side Hanger’s upstairs officer measures 15’ x 29.5’ for a total of 442.5 s.f.
- The downstairs lobby measures 37’ x 29.5’ for a total of 1,091.5 s.f.
- The downstairs hallway separating the two hangers measures 6’ x 29.5’ for a total of 177 s.f.
For additional Information or a tour of the hangers, contact Frank Ellenz at, 563-652-4628
- COVID-19 UPDATE – MASK MANDATE (11/18/2020)
- City Buildings Closed to Public (3/18/2020)
City of Maquoketa buildings will be closed to the public until further notice. City staff will continue to work and can be contacted by phone or email. Water payments, permit applications and other paperwork can be left in the drop box outside City Hall or returned by mail or internet. The buildings covered by the closure include Maquoketa City Hall, MMEU offices and buildings, Fire Station and Public Works. The Maquoketa Public Library and YMCA were previously closed to the public. The Maquoketa Police Department will be the only City building open to the public. City parks and the Birch Drive drop-off facility remain open. People are reminded to keep gatherings to 10 people or less when using City parks.
City officials will postpone meetings when possible or meet virtually as needed. Contact information for City office and information regarding City meetings can be found on Maquoketa Local Access, the City’s facebook page and www.maquoketaia.com.
City Hall: 563-652-2484, 563-652-2486, 563-652-1508
Alliance (Water Department): 563-652-4881, 563-652-7170
Public Works: 563-652-4628
Police Department: 563-652-2468
Fire Department: 563-652-4454
Local Access: 563-652-2835