Welcome to Maquoketa
News & Announcements
- Budget Hearing will be held March 15 (3/2/2021)
- Help Wanted – Secretary (2/24/2021)
The City of Maquoketa has a full-time opening for a Secretary. Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED, good communication skills, good computer skills, work well with others and be able to balance cash received. Applicants must have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Salary DOQ. Equal Opportunity Employer. Application and detailed job description can be obtained at City Hall, 201 E Pleasant Street, Maquoketa, IA 52060. Applications must be returned to City Hall no later than 1:00 p.m. on Friday, March 12, 2021.
- Lead Based Paint Program (2/16/2021)
- Boards and Commissions Openings (1/21/2021)
- Recycling Carts (1/8/2021)